What It Means To Be A GSO Fishing Field Staffer
GSO Fishing is searching for a limited number of outgoing fishermen to join our Field Staff team. We are looking for anglers who are active members of their community, who want to help other anglers expand their fishing knowledge, and who want to work as a team to encourage future generations to get outside and go fishing.
All of our jigs are hand-poured, trimmed, and packaged. We spend countless hours designing each jig until we get it just right. We use only the best materials ensuring they hold up to all fishing conditions. They are GSO guide approved and backed by decades of fishing experience and 15+ years of working in the retail fishing industry.
We’ve worked hard to make sure they’ve earned their title as Premium Fishing Jigs.
As a representative of GSO Fishing, you are expected to field test our line of Premium jigs and promote them in your region. Remember that you are the face of our brand. You are the first person people will see from our company and you should always conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner. We work hard for our Staffers and expect to see our Guide/Field Staff work hard for GSO Fishing.
As we stated earlier these spots are limited so please read the requirements below and then fill out the attached application. Fill in as much information as possible with attention to detail. We may contact you and ask you to provide additional information. Just like our team of Fishing Guides our team of Field Staffers will need to be the right fit for our family and for our company. All of us at GSO Fishing work together as a team and a family to make sure that all of the anglers in our community are successful.
Field Staff Requirements
- All GSO Fishing Field Staff is required to submit (a minimum of) two photos featuring a GSO Fishing Jig and description (who, what, when, where, why, how) per month.
- All GSO Fishing Field Staff is required to submit (a minimum of) one video per month featuring a GSO Fishing Jig and giving tricks, tips, or quality fishing advice to our GSO Fishing customers.
- Product Test new releases and report back to us with your findings.
- GSO Fishing Field Staff may be asked to attend events to promote GSO Fishing in the future.
We understand that sometimes life gets in the way. If you are having trouble meeting these requirements please contact us and we will see how we can better help you.
Field Staff Incentives
- GSO Fishing Field Staffers will receive one free GSO Hat and T-Shirt.
- All Field Staffers will receive a selection of free jigs at the beginning of their term.
- All Field Staffers will receive a selection of jigs quarterly to use for promotional purposes and/or product testing.
- All Field Staffers will receive 30% off their orders.
Our top performing Field Staff will have the option to work towards even more incentives.
We appreciate your interest in joining our Field Staff program. We aren’t currently accepting applications at this time. Please check back in the near future!
Andy & Stormy Cochran
All applicants MUST submit one photo of them fishing with our jigs after submitting your application. We feel that if you truly want to be on our Field Staff that you need to have tried our jigs first. Thank you!