Guided Fishing Trips
Trophy Lake Trout ~ Brown Trout ~ Rainbow Trout ~ Kokanee Salmon ~ Yellow Perch
Gunnison Sports Outfitters will personalize our guided fishing trips to suit your needs and ensure that you have the best time while out on the lake with us. We understand that you are spending part of your hard earned vacation with us and want you to completely enjoy your time. Contact any of our guides if you have any questions and book your trip today!
Fishing Trip Rates
|1/2 Day Trout & Salmon Trip
|Full Day Trout & Salmon Trip
|1 Person||$295||1 Person||$345|
|2 People||$325||2 People||$395|
|3 People||$365||3 People||$445|
|4 People||$405||4 People||$495|
| 5 or more people call for a quote
||5 or more people call for a quote|
|Kids 12 and under are FREE!|
Custom Trips Include
- Large parties
- Half-day trips
- Multi-day trips
- Evening trips
- Fly Fishing Trips
- Special Requests
If you are interested in any of these types of trips please call for a quote.
All Trips Include
- Fishing equipment, tackle and zip-locks for fish
- Life Vests (for all ages)
- Cleaning of the day’s catch
What To Bring
- Valid Colorado fishing license (16 and older)
- Face Masks for everyone in your party.
- Lunch & Snacks (We are no longer able to provide snacks. We apologize for any inconvenience.)
- Proper clothing for various weather conditions (coat, hat, gloves, sweater, long sleeve shirt, long pants, uv clothing if you have it. Be sure to dress in layers)
- Blanket (if you get cold easily we recommend bringing a blanket to put over your legs for the boat ride. It can get a little chilly in the early morning.)
- Cooler for transporting fish home (ice/cold packs are always helpful to keep your fish cool if you have a long drive home.)
For more helpful tips on what to bring/wear read our article on Dressing In Layers.
Safety is key so if you, or a member of your fishing party, has a known allergy we ask that you bring anything that you would use/need in case of an emergency.
*All patrons of Gunnison Sports Outfitters must fill out the electronic Assumption Of Risk form prior to their trip. Please tell your guide as soon as possible if you have trouble filling out this form.